Is it wrong to measure the day’s success based on how many great “that’s what she said” moments there were? I’m inclined to think not.
By that that logic, today was awesome!
So much has happened since my last post that I don’t even know where to begin. Don’t worry; I won’t ever leave you for that long again!
In the last week I…
• Ran 33 miles.
• Got 2 migraines.
• Missed my long run for the week due to a migraine so we’ll have to tweak the schedule a bit again to make sure I get enough long runs in before race day.
• Made a delicious cilantro/garlic hummus.
• Crossed my fingers and toes (multiple times) for the Giants.
• Worked 50+ hours. (There is a light at the end of this tunnel. Hopefully I will reach it before Bethtober.)
• Ate a baked acorn squash (from the CSA bag).
• Had my heart broken by the 49ers.
• Signed up for two more races:
o Warrior Dash (10/30)
o US Half Marathon (11/7) – this was actually my first half marathon ever last year so this year will be our first anniversary 😉
• Amused many with my endless “that’s what she said” wit 😉