On Sunday I ran my 7th half marathon, in perfect running weather, very San Francisco-like, 60 degrees, overcast.
It was also my:
- 4th race in the Sacramento area.
- 12th race.
- 2nd half marathon of 2012.
- 1st race in my Nike Zoom Elites.
- 2nd race that’s finished in a baseball stadium.
- 3rd half marathon I’ve run in 1 hour and 56 minutes.
And a new PR: 1:56:09!
Yes, a PR by 2 seconds. But still a PR!
The official time was a little bit disappointing to be honest. I thought I had run a better race but it is what it is. I met with my physical therapist today to discuss some aches and pains and strategies for improvement so we shall see…on April 8 🙂